[TowerTalk] 25G Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25G Tower
From: Rip R <cw.op.montana@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:43:25 -0700
Thanks for the comments regarding hinged bases and lifting towers with Rohn
25G; especially those
who took the time to respond off-line with their experiences, pictures, and
suggestions. It was
great that WA7U even offered to help climb the tower if necessary!! Thanks
to these comments
I have decided that I will stick with Plan A and order the free standing
(non-hinged) tower kit
from Hill Communications. I do not need a wobbly tower; I do not want to
use guys on a short
tower (35'); and I do not want to bracket the tower to the house. So now
comes the fun part....
Hi Hi 73s W7RIP Roger Rippy Bozeman, Montana