[TowerTalk] K1TO

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K1TO
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:27:22 -0500
Bill and Charlie Carroll,

Thank you for your suggestion and I am certain that for many people it has been
a very good one but I had Dan here well over a year ago, he looked at my towers
and I told him what I wanted done. He was a very pleasant person and sounded
like he has forgotten more about tower work than I would ever know. Dan said
that he would get a quote together for me but I have never heard from him. Dan
was supposed to go see a friend of mine who lives very close to me to do some
tower work so he could maybe get them both at one whack but according to my
friend he never heard from him. I don’t know if Dan lost my number, didn’t like
my towers, or didn’t want to drive up here again...I just don’t know, but than
y’all again just the same.

Joe N4JBK