Re: [TowerTalk] Erico chemical ground electrode]

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Erico chemical ground electrode]
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:08:03 -0000
From:    "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date:    Mon, March 4, 2013 9:06 pm
To:      "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>

Hello Patrick,

<As I recall there are some Army tech manuals that cover grounding systems
for radio installations and if memory serves some of the schemes involved
chemical enhancement of soil conductivity>

I have found the US military manual on grounding you mentioned, a mine of
information. Thank you.

Ref: MIL-HNBK-419A

73, John. G3JVC/GM3JVC.