Re: [TowerTalk] Base question

To: KD0Q-Glenn <kd0q@traer.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Base question
From: Jerry Gardner <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:07:41 -0800
In the case Steve is referring to, the engineer specified the "G" solid
block base. They took into account the local conditions here, including my
location on an escarpment, soil conditions (I provided a report from a
geotech engineer), and earthquake standards (QTH is NorCal).

The engineering firm that drew the plans is the same one that originally
designed the AN Wireless towers.

73, Jerry