Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact i

To: towertalk-request@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact info
From: W1YW@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:55:45 -0400 (EDT)
About 6% bandwidth for 2:1 SWR, 5 dBi (measured), 25 dB  F/B(measured). It
uses conformal circuit boards, so I don't expect this  will be of any real
interest to hams. Light and portable though.

I didn't get any interest from qrz postings(for experimentation) a  couple
of years back, and no dxpeditions took me up on free use.

Just wanted to show what was possible.

Anyway, this is a Innova thread, so I'll leave it at that. I wish them good
 luck on the cool antennas they have:-)

73,
Chip W1YW

In a message dated 3/20/2013 2:04:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,