Re: [TowerTalk] Conductivity of a reinforced concrete rooftop

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conductivity of a reinforced concrete rooftop
From: "David J. Sourdis - HK1A" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:32:51 -0500
Thank you for the answers guys.
It makes sense to ignore the concrete if I am talking about HF frequencies and
the grid spacing of the re-bars or, better yet, the contraction by temperature
mesh is less than lambda/12, way more less than that for sure.  1E5 is quite
more than the 4E3 of the sea water, nice.
Cutting the concrete is out of question, I think the HOA...  I mean...
Facilities Management at the campus probably would not take that so well. :o)
73
David
HK1A
EC5KXA