Re: [TowerTalk] M2 RC2800PX modification to control a Prop

To: <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 RC2800PX modification to control a Prop
From: "Kurt Andress" <kurt@k7nv.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:50:40 -0700
Just FYI.....
The K7NV/Green Heron Prop Pitch Remote Power Unit (RPU) & Controller has all
the functionality of the Standard Prop Pitch Controller.
I.E. all ramping & speed controls, computer control, remote over
internet.....etc.

If you are interested in the RPU system, information is available.......just
ask for it!
But, you can start here http://www.k7nv.com/proppitch/id37.htm

73, Kurt, K7NV
P.S. Hope to see some of you @ Visalia & Dayton ;-)