[TowerTalk] FW: Base anchor bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Base anchor bolts
From: "KM5VI" <km5vi@flukey.cc>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:22:37 -0500
Try Superior Bolt & Nut at 602-841-8100, 4202 E Elwood, Suite 16, Phoenix,
AZ, 85040.  They stock just about anything one would need in concrete anchor
bolts and they are very knowledgeable.  I believe they are a primary
supplier and my cost was about 40% less than comparative secondary
distributors the last time I ordered.

KM5VI