[TowerTalk] Please Help Me Decide on a Tribander or Monobanders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Please Help Me Decide on a Tribander or Monobanders
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0400
I started out with the 31xr liked it on 20 and 10 but could not get any bandwidth on 15 with help from force12 that they charged me for (driven element and coupling lead(romex) and coil). I ended up with a 4el steppir with 40m and loved it for 6 years until "ZEUS" decided to take it. I now have a Tennedyne T8 and its very good.

73 Larry K1ZW