[TowerTalk] Igniting Cadweld One Shots

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Igniting Cadweld One Shots
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:51:59 -0500
   This idea is only for those of you who can legally buy fireworks but I'm
installing some Cadweld (tm) One-Shots and rather than using a flint sparking
lighter I thought I'd try an ordinary sparkler. The problem, of course, is that
the sparks go all over and not necessarily where you want them to which is
straight ahead.   I found a package of something called "Morning Glories" which
are a different type of sparkler that shoots out a narrow stream of sparks only
directly ahead and are ideal for lighting one shots every time since you can
actually aim the sparks directly at or even into the top hole on the One Shot.
I tape the about one foot long "Morning Glory" on a long stick, light it and
ignite the One-Shots every time.                                     Mike  W2LO