Re: [TowerTalk] Stub mast loading and forces

To: John Lemay <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stub mast loading and forces
From: MORCX <m6bfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:35:34 +0100
Hello John,

Thanks for your reply.

I can confirm when the tower is luffed over it is at minimum height plus approx
6 foot and no more. This is what has caused us to call a halt to the work and
conduct more research. We are also looking into some tree surgery too to assist
the issue.

You like Kelly offer a very valid point in that the VHF beam could be set up on
a temporary location purely for testing or remove the HF either way would do it

I also thank you for the link to GM3SEK site of which I shall view immediately.

Thank You