To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 124, Issue 60
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:23:05 -0700

Hi Jim W7RY, long time no see

I will be putting up a M2 6M7 (6-meter, 7-element) about 8-9 feet above my Force 12 5BA 5-bander soon. There is a great list of ALL the 6 meter antennas by VE7BQH and it is duplicated on W7GJ's web site under VHF ANTENNA INFORMATION in red color. Review that to see what you would like to have. I used the heavier M2 3-element (they have a starter version which is lighter) for a while years ago before I went to the 7-element. But you know, when you start to hear signals that won't answer you, you go BIGGER. M2 has a 5-element too.

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/

Hope to see you at the Spokane DX Association's rotating PNW DX Convention on Aug 2-4 in the Valley.

Does this mean we will work each other on 6 now across the state?

Steve K7AWB
Nine Mile Falls, WA
DN17es

Message: 5