[TowerTalk] TX-438 Base plate, Rotor, and Cable for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TX-438 Base plate, Rotor, and Cable for sale
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 10:31:18 -0700
Hi,

I have a new TX-438 Base Plate for sale...  Includes the three large
bolts for connecting to the plate, three SS nuts for each bolt, and a
small bag of hardware.  All new, unused, and stored inside until
yesterday...  $150.00 plus buyer pays actual shipping costs.  Paypal
only.

I also have 150 feet of of Wireman's R2 2/16-6/18 outdoor rotor cable,
(two 16 GA, and 6 18 GA conductor) new in the original shipping box for
sale...  $75.00, original cost $90.00.  I pay shipping to any CONUS
location.  Paypal only.

I also just listed a fully rebuilt T2X rotor and controller for sale on
eBay...

See:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hy-Gain-T2X-Tailtwister-rotor-and-control-box-newly-rebult-/230973702621?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Antennas&hash=item35c71b01dd

Norm's did the rebuild...

As you can guess from the above my tower project fell through...
--
Thanks,
Dave