[TowerTalk] Crank Up Tower Identification Help Needed

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank Up Tower Identification Help Needed
From: Shane Autrey KI4M <iam4thapack@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
motorized winch (missing when purchased) and one for what appears to be a hinge
point a bit further up the tower face. I took some photos of the
entire tower and they aren't the best quality. I should take delivery of the
tower in the next few weeks. An old friend called me to let me know he had
purchased it for scrap metal weight. Such a nice tower didn't
deserve to be melted down. As photographed he said the tower weighed on
his scales a little less than 1600 lbs. It is obviously a 5 section
crank up and again outside face dimensions are exactly the same as the
current production TX-489.

Anyone know what a model # for this
thing would be? Any idea as to why it doesn't have any mounting flanges
welded to the bottom of the three legs? They haven't been removed they
appear to have never been there. I would like to use this tower and have
 it installed properly but the lack of information is beginning to pile
up! It will obviously need recabled and a new winch but the mounting
base has me most perplexed. I can't help but wonder if it was on a tower
 trailer but still lack of flanges is perplexing to me.

Photos at the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67862339@N02/

Shane KI4M