[TowerTalk] Fwd: Multiband antenna with non-resonant trap

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Multiband antenna with non-resonant trap
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 11:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
WinXP is a good choice. Unfortunately when you buy a new computer it is loaded
with "the latest" and I am not savvy enough to change it.

I do remember an article in either QST or QEX with excellent explanations and
example.

My idea is to take a telescoping pool pole, usually divided in the middle or in
two places, isolate the different sections and add a trap or two. Walmart sells
the 12' ploes for $13/pcs and I figure I would have a nice vertical multiband
that way.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS