Re: [TowerTalk] 1-5/8 inch Andrew Hardline stored outside in New England

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1-5/8 inch Andrew Hardline stored outside in New England for ...
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:35:26 -0400 (EDT)
One other problem with water in the center tube....

If the cable runs up the tower any moisture in the tube will eventually
settle in the end at the bottom of the cable and into the fitting at the
bottom...not a good thing.

We don't worry about freezing hardline in FL.

K4XS

In a message dated 5/30/2013 4:32:44 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,