Re: [TowerTalk] Nova for Windows

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nova for Windows
From: "Andrew J. Buckler (BBMSC)" <andrew.buckler@bbmsc.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 01:06:09 +0000
...and I am curious that Orbitron website also seems to have stopped being
updated in the same basic timeframe... the last software update seems to be
from 2005 and last web update 2007?

Am I missing something or did these two programs go dead at about that time?

If so, it would be a shame, because even though I have successfully gotten HRD
up and running, it doesn't seem to have the same scripting capability for
multiple passes as Nova does, and it certainly doesn't have good coverage for
radio astronomy as these other programs do.

Please comment if you have any information on this?

Thank you,
Andy K2OP