Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor problems and guy replacement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor problems and guy replacement
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
Of course, EVERYONE on this list owns (or has access to) a copy of Steve's
fine book.  Right?

When I decided I was finally going to erect a tower, the first and best
investment I made was a copy of "Up The Tower". It answered all the questions I
had, and many questions I didn't know I had.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC