[TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21 issue resolved

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21 issue resolved
From: Mack McCormick <w4ax.mack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:21:04 -0400
Thank you for the helpful suggestions to get my RT-21 to indicate properly
with my Yaesu G-1000dxa rotor. As suggested, I contacted Jeff at Green
Heron and within about 10 minutes he resolved my issue completely. In
short, he remoted into my computer and using the setup utility he reset the
controller defaults to Yaesu. I must have fouled things up trying to set
the limits manually and Jeff corrected my operator error.

This was first class customer service and this controller has my strongest
endorsement.

73,

Mack
W4AX