Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Seeking TELREX 20M326

To: "'James Archer'" <James.Archer@erm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Seeking TELREX 20M326
From: "Bill Winkis \(KC4PE\)" <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 17:12:12 -0400
Had anyone modeled this antenna ... seems a couple of the NJ crowds mono's
were modeled and didn't fare very well .. anybody confirm....
One weekend many moons ago one of the  Ercolino's was in town erecting a
contest station, with stacked everything....My station was 2 air miles away
with a KT-34XA at 120 feet .... while testing on 20 meters the XA, was close
and sometimes better than.....I got a knock at the door, as they though I
was cheating on power.... running 2K vs their 100 watts...
We all had a big laugh over pizza and beer.....

But I wonder about the modeling .. anybody ...
.
-Bill