Re: [TowerTalk] m2 40M4LLDD + 20m add on

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] m2 40M4LLDD + 20m add on
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:03:06 -0400
Perhaps you misread my comment, John.  In the summer, the minimum SWR point of
my 40M2LL is 7.050 MHz.  In the winter, minimum SWR may be down around 6.950,
depending on the specifics of the ice and snow loading.  I still want to
operate near 7.050....with specified forward gain and F/B ratio -- whether I
use an amplifier or not.

Bud, W2RU