[TowerTalk] Triex 90 ft Sky Needle cabling questions

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, dxtalk@cadxa.org
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triex 90 ft Sky Needle cabling questions
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:26:51 -0700
Has anyone restrung the cables on a Triex 90 ft Sky Needle, or know of
someone who has?

I will be putting one up in a few weeks but need to replace the lower
(main) lifting cable since it is damaged. I do have drawings that show how
the lower sections are strung, but not how to get to the upper cable end.
Per the drawing, it is connected to the bottom of the third section and I
am trying to figure out the best way to get to it. The 3rd and 4th sections
weight near 750 lbs which makes it very difficult to move them around or in
and out.

I have called Tashjian Towers but they do not offer any help or know how.

I would appreciate any assistance, knowledge or names (phone number or
email address) of any who can help.

Tnx,

Ray,
N6VR