Re: [TowerTalk] remote tuner Vs lumped constants

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote tuner Vs lumped constants
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:24:48 -0500 (CDT)
agreed, I use 10ga copperweld here for Beverages and inverted V's and L's and
the only break I have had was at the top corner of an inverted L where it
flexed too much.  I have had ice and trees come down on the Beverages and the
broke off a 6x6" post instead of breaking.  even bears using the Beverages for
flossing isn't a problem.