Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:33:46 -0400
You can lay a wood 4x4 across the other two straight legs and jack the
bent one outward. If you need to use a sledge hammer, I would place a
piece of wood on the tower and hit against that so you don't damage the
tower.  I have used both methods successfully. I am sure that a long steel
bar that fits inside the leg or a pipe that fits on the outside would be
the best straightening option if you had one available.

John KK9A