[TowerTalk] Relay Problem

To: towertalk reflector <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Relay Problem
From: Dan Hearn <n5ardxcc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:44:22 -0700
My 131 ft crankup contains 2 control relays. I am pretty sure one controls
lift and the other controls lower. They are AEG LS-05-10E. I need to know
the schematic for these relays, particularly the coil connection terminals.
It appears that one end of the  coil is the lower right end screw terminal.
I am pretty sure the coil is 24 vdc. I would particularly like to know the
terminal for the other end of the coil.
  This is part of a industrial computer control system and there are a
total of 20 wires to each relay, more than one on some terminals.
  Any information on these relays will be appreciated. I did not find the
schematic for the relay on a Google search.

--
Dan Hearn
N5AR