Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower safety question... (Crankup Danger!)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower safety question... (Crankup Danger!)
From: "JE Brown" <W4LC@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:01:39 -0400
My AlumaTower crank up has a positive pull down, and has a lock mechanism whereby the tower can be locked at any cross member point at any height. This is a spring powered piece that flips down and locks the sections together when activated (or released).

Jim  W4LC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mickey Baker" <fishflorida@gmail.com>