Re: [TowerTalk] Control circuit for LM470 NEVER MIND, I FOUND ONE

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Control circuit for LM470 NEVER MIND, I FOUND ONE
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 11:07:22 -0400
On 8/1/2013 8:52 PM, K8RI wrote:
On 8/1/2013 8:50 PM, K8RI wrote:

Thanks for the replies, but I did find one. Section 2, page 22
Now the question: What are the "internal relays"? Looks like they are labeled $3 and $4 rather than S3 and S4.
Are they in the motor housing?r

The manual is about as clear as the photo copy. Thanks EZ Rino.
It looks like their printer was a bit generous with the ink<:-))

73 es Thanks all,

Roger (K8RI)

I recently purchased an LM470 from an estate sale without the controls.
  It has the limit switches and winch.  I think he had removed them for
work, improvements, or who knows what.  He was quite a tinkerer, but
unfortunately the original was no where to be found.  I'm going to build
a new control circuit, placed inside a NEMA 4 enclosure.

The circuit for a motor and limit switches is pretty straight forward,
but I'd like to keep it close to oeiginal.  I can build the whole thing
for jess than a hundred, or about $400 using industrial switches and
lights.

Any one have a copy of the schematic? I didn't find one in the manual,
but could have missed it *(IF)* it is there,

73

Roger (K8RI)