Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower safety question... (Crankup

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup tower safety question... (Crankup
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:14:51 -0600
I noticed that Luso has counterweights on their big boy towers.  How nice would
it be to have the counterweight totally balance the tower so you could push the
tower up and down by hand, like a garage door?  It wouldn't take much of a
motor/winch to raise the tower, and it could go up and down real fast.

Chris