[TowerTalk] RE2: Tex Com LMR-600 Connectors

To: "'rfman45'" <rfman45@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE2: Tex Com LMR-600 Connectors
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 16:20:02 -0500
I put some on 4 runs of LMR-600 about 3 weeks ago.   I presume these are the
quick connect with push the center pin in.
After a brief learning curve with the stripper tool they all went on without
a hitch.
Do make sure you de-burr the center connductor properly and the press the
coax hard into the connector, until it pops or snaps into the properly
inserted position.  I found if you did not get that tactile pop or snap the
center pin and center conductor were not properly seated.

73  Mike K9MK