Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: LM-470 Rotor Plate

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: LM-470 Rotor Plate
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 15:00:51 -0400
On 8/5/2013 2:36 PM, Joe Giacobello, K2XX wrote:

I can't seem to locate my spare LM-470 rotor plate.  (Obviously, if I
didn't need it, it would be in plain sight.)  If you have one available,
please please let me know price + shipping.

Seems like I have a lot of parts like that. <:-))

What confuses me is the one in my LM470 is welded to the braces which set at an angle. As it has a hole in it I plan on making a plate and mounting it farther down and use a 2" DOM mast.

Good Luck es 73

Roger (K8RI)

Thanks and 73,

Joe