[TowerTalk] Rohn 45AG4 guy tabs?

To: Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45AG4 guy tabs?
From: Jay Kesterson <k0gu@verinet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:42:57 -0600
I see at least one Rohn 45 seller's web site that calls the tabs on the 45AG4 top plate guy tabs. However I don't see any reference to that in the Rohn documentation. Except for dimensions Rohn doesn't really say a lot about the 45AG4. But Rohn always shows the guys attached a few feet below the tower. So are they guy tabs? I was planning on using them on a tower with a tall mast (the mast is another subject that will get a post here in a bit). Guy the tower at the top plate and then not far under the rotator. Anyone have the scoop on this.

73,  Jay  K0GU