Re: [TowerTalk] Thoughts on Tower lifting cable broken strands

To: "'Ray Benny'" <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thoughts on Tower lifting cable broken strands
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:05:29 -0000
Ray,
    You should be able to pull the tower sections in and out using external
winches or a come along with steel cable or chain external to your sky
needle.   Do not scrap it at least try and do a repair.   When you get dug
in it may prove more doable than it first appears.   Maybe you can get a few
locals to lend a hand.   Good luck.

            73 Doug EI2CN