Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:04:45 -0500
Dacron polyester twin braid (not 3 strand) has a very low stretch. I have walked on Dacron jib sheets (like a tight rope walker) with no discernable deflection of the line. Jib sheets on Sparkman Stephens 56 ft yawl (Circe) in transit from New York Yacht Club to San Diego Yacht Club.

I wouldn't use "just any ole rope and guys are an excellent choice.

Patrick AF5CK

-----Original Message----- From: bob finger