Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:36:09 -0400
On 8/31/2013 6:22 AM, Dan Schaaf wrote:
Substantive BS !

Sure beats the form letters I get from my senator (At least he's not going to run again..he says.) that could be applied to anything that says only, I'll keep your views in mind without referring to any thing. Some one apparently wrote this one.

73

Roger (K8RI)

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
=================================
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
60 Meters www.60metersonline.net

-----Original Message----- From: Pete Smith N4ZR Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:57 AM To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government Heck, that's a lot more substantive than the sort of BS I get when I write my Congressperson.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.