[TowerTalk] Method of calculating phase delay variation

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Method of calculating phase delay variation
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

Jim Brown wrote: "No, they are vague, and poorly understood."

No, they are not at all vague - they are precise. You apparently understand
them poorly, but most engineers understand them quite perfectly. They describe
exactly the situation where two loads are fed from the same source. Those two
loads have a phase difference at their feed points, which may be zero
(in-phase) or may be 180 degrees (out-of-phase), but is actually much more
likely to be something else - and any value can be accurately and succinctly
referenced.

I can understand your fixation with pro-audio, as I believe that is/was your
career. However, it does nobody any service if you continue to imply that that
is the only branch of engineering responsible for the incredible advances that
have been made, and which continue to be made, all over the world, in all
branches of engineering and science.

73 Roger
VE3ZI