[TowerTalk] Not getting caught

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Not getting caught
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:35:32 -0400
Up that is!

Hi All!
I've got a 20' stick of Rohn 25 with a Yaesu 5600b (split with the az in
the tower on a Rohn plate and the el up on a mast) rotating a pair of M2
antennas. Installed with the antennas are a pair of frames to route the
cables from the antennas to the cross mast.

This feeds a box where the preamps are housed, about 3' down the tower. My
problem is that the loops from the crossarm to the have in the past gotten
hung up.

The tower is on a Rohn tilt base. When it goes up the next time, I'd like
it to be for a while. Do love playing with satellites, but the up and down
with the tower is a pain.

Suggestions, comments and photos appreciated!
Norm n3ykf