Re: [TowerTalk] Analysis of mast slippage in rotor

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Analysis of mast slippage in rotor
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 01:52:30 -0000
You cannot get a 1/4 SS u-bolt very tight.  Can you use 5/16 SS or a
stronger grade of steel?.  You can buy u-bolts at McMaster Carr and you can
slightly adjust the size using a mallet and a vise if needed. While some
people are against it, pinning the mast is another option.  Actually Yaesu
recommends doing so.

John KK9A