Re: [TowerTalk] Preform end sleeve installation?

To: "Roger Thompson" <rogert@traceroad.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Preform end sleeve installation?
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:44:10 -0400
The perfect tool that I found was the end weight that came with my Heil Boom Mike stand. The Heil instructions said not to use the counter weight as it must have fallen off and hurt someone. In fact the box had a label affixed to it that stated that the weight had been removed. I was lucky to find mine in the box. Got to love the ethics of those Chinese factories. Anyway the weight worked as a perfect slide hammer to drive the ice clips on.

I don't think many people use those clips but I thought that they were an excellent idea.

Mark N1UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Thompson" <rogert@traceroad.net>