[TowerTalk] Fwd: screw anchors in sandy soil

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: screw anchors in sandy soil
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:09:30 -0500 (EST)
It was not that hard for me to drive in some 6" screw anchors. (... and I hope
I didn't do anything wrong). I use a sledge hammer and a 5' break bar. I turned
the anchor as far as I could. Then I gave it a good hit with the sledge. Than
made it possible to continue to turn the screw anchor a little. It took about
20 minutes/screw. The soil is moist, hard packed clay.

Hans - N2JFS