Re: [TowerTalk] Help identifying coax

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help identifying coax
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:39:43 -0600
Agreed on the 9913..... I just took down some I had up over 25 years.... (bought a 500 foot spool) ... the copper was still bright and no moisture problems. I used a RG-214 solid dielectric cable as the rotor loop and a double female slug to splice with rubber, 88, ScotchKote and repeat.

9913 works but its splices and connectors are very labor intensive in outside applications.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com