To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 131, Issue 31
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:39:10 +0700
Hi,

I agree that's the best way to measure Vf and have the right length of cable
for a 1/4 or 1/2 line.
However, having a longer cable run is not always desirable as it may increase
losses and and produce a broader measurement peak.
It all depends on the work frequency and lambda multiples...

About VNA and antenna analysers, the product below is not a VNA and seems to be
limited to SWR measurements, however it is dirt cheap.
Two options : connected via a PC or via Bluetooth (reading with an Android
tablet).
http://www.foxdelta.com/products/aaz.htm

73,
Yan.