[TowerTalk] K9YC Vertical Dipole.....

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] K9YC Vertical Dipole.....
From: John Frazier <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:28:42 -0600
Jim....

Thanks for taking the time to respond. For those that have not seen your "version", I think they would find it interesting. Just check Jim's web site. I have all of the mix 31 and 43 toroids I need, both donuts and big clamp-on varieties. I've used your cookbook chokes for years. Over the next few days I plan to play. I'll let you know how they perform. I have standard dipoles to A/B. It'll be fun. Unfortunately, I don't have those HIGH pines to hang them in. But, I do have some at 65-70'.

John W4II (PS....neat way of attaching the top wire portion of the vertical dipole to the barrel connector)