[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: 2 Meter Balun Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: 2 Meter Balun Question
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:40:58 -0500 (EST)
Well said!

Hans - N2JFS

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>; Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd:  2 Meter Balun Question

But to be a proper match you need to have a northern owl. Any other would
have a potential for excessive OSWR (Owl Standing Wave Ratio) ...and for
lightning protection you must ground the proper leg of the owl with straps
of unobtanium but just on the west leg (unless in the southern hemisphere in
which case you need to consider immigration.