Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for Towers

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for Towers
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:17:52 -0500
Re: Insurance for Towers

IMO, you need to talk with your insurance agent and ask what you have to do/pay
for to specifically cover a ham tower..
I was planning to put up a 150 footer here so I called and they told me that it
was covered by what I am already paying for. When I do put it up I will ask for
a rider that specifically names the tower and antennas. When I have to put it
up again, the insurance will pay for the crane needed to stand it up in one
operation. I'm not gonna gin up R55 again.

Roger
KC8HZ