Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR
From: "Doug Scribner" <dscribner@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 08:12:55 -0500
GM,

While all of this makes for very interesting reading, NONE of it addresses my original post as to where I might start looking for a reason behind an SWR CHANGE on one band of a multi-band yagi.

To those who offered constructive advice both here and directly, I thank you very much!

To the others, there are a couple of threads over on the CQ-Contest reflector concerning CQWW scoring that need more input...

Doug - K1ZO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mymts.net>