[TowerTalk] FW: FW: Re-orienting a crank-up tower

To: "'reflector -tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: FW: Re-orienting a crank-up tower
From: "Matt" <km5vi@flukey.cc>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:16:25 -0600
Kelly,

I probably should have explained that my thoughts better for implementing
#3.  I was thinking to either (1) fabricate an adapter that would bolt to
your existing embedded tabs or (2) fabricate an adapter that uses anchor
bolts.  The later would require you to  cut your embedded tabs off flush,
core drill for new anchor bolts and set them in appropriate concrete epoxy.
There were some posts here recently about how to do that on an existing
foundation.

73

Matt

KM5VI