Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices

To: patrick_g@windstream.net,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 00:31:23 +0000
I would add that the use of a concrete vibrator works
wonders for moving "stiff" concrete around in the hole
and around forms with little effort....no voids anywhere
and the concrete at the forms was VERY smooth.

Instructions on how to use the tool are on the internet (Google).
I rented one at the suggestion of a good fellow on this group
and it was well worth the rental money!

73 and happy holidays to all!
Charlie, N0TT