Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices

To: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>, 'towertalk reflector' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices
From: Rex Turvin <turvin2009@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 07:43:04 -0800 (PST)
On my recent tower project I dug my own foundation and anchor rod holes. Did
all the work myself. Had 7 yards of 3000PSI concrete delivered. Cost was $88 a
yard. Local concrete hauler has a truck that does the mixing onsite so you only
pay for what you actually use. This is in Casa Grande AZ
73 NR6M

ex: KF7NMD

Sincerely,

Rex Turvin