Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Chuck Smallhouse" <w7cs@theriver.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:45:34 -0600
Right on, Chuck. I just turned 70 and some folks (including some doctors) tell me to slow down and quit running around at Mach 2 with my hair on fire like a teenager. I'm not like the teenagers I see. Hired some and out work them, Too lazy these days. I will recommend a climbing harness. I have only used the belt so far but... I am designing my three tower installs (one is up and others are a brewing) to eliminate all tower climbing. Extension ladders and painter's ladders may be used but why climb a tower if I don't have to.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Smallhouse