Re: [TowerTalk] Driving Screw Anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Driving Screw Anchors
From: "Jack Taylor" <jack@n7oo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:28:37 -0700
What I did on my 40 ft towers was to hand dig a slit trench about 3-4 ft deep on the far end and lay the screw anchors, securing them with two 4 ft lengths of rebar vertically driven against the screw. Then I back filled the slit with well tamped
earth.

Jack - n7oo

-----Original Message----- From: Wilson